Created in 1990 after the acquisition of Philips-TRT / Radio Ocean by Furuno , KENTA has gained a recognized experience in the development of Radio Frequency Communication Systems mainly in the GMDSS field (Global Maritime Distress and Safety System).
KENTA has indeed supplied complete GMDSS systems to all the CROSS centers, the French MRCCs (Maritime Rescue Coordination Center) along the French coasts and in all the French islands located in the Atlantic and the Indian Oceans.
Thanks to the skills and the unique experience of its team, KENTA continues to innovate and propose to its customer state-of-the art products and services worldwide.
Skills and Know-How
Field Of Expertise:
- Expertise in Radio Frequency Communication Systems in MF/HF/VHF/UHF/MicroWaves both in Analog & Digital (for both transmission and reception)
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) technologies
- Integration of Turn Key Radio Communication Solutions
KENTA is member of Local, National and International Bodies:
- KENTA is member of the CIRM (Comité International Radio-Maritime). More information at http://www.cirm.org
- KENTA is member of IALA (International Association of Lighthouse Authorities). More information at http://www.iala-aism.org
- KENTA is member of the GICAN (Groupement des Industries de Construction et Activités Navales). More information athttp://www.gican.asso.fr/
- KENTA is member of the MEITO (Mission Pour l'Electronique l'Informatique et les Télécommuications de l'Ouest). More information at http://www.meito.com/
- KENTA is member of the Pole Mer Bretagne Atlantique competitiveness cluster. More information at http://www.pole-mer-bretagne-atlantique.com
KENTA is member of the Images&Réseaux competitiveness cluster. More information at http://www.images-et-reseaux.com/