Created in 1990 after the acquisition of Philips-TRT / Radio Ocean by Furuno , KENTA has gained a recognized experience in the development of Radio Frequency Communication Systems mainly in the GMDSS field (Global Maritime Distress and Safety System).
KENTA has gained a recognized experience worldwide in the development of Radio Frequency Communication Systems mainly in the GMDSS field for Phony or Voice, DSC, AIS, NAVTEX etc. applications. KENTA has the complete solution for MF, HF and VHF systems (transmitters and receivers) and can provide both coastal stations and MRCC software (Server, VoIP and DSC operator console, NAVTEX operator console etc.). Thanks to its unique expertise and knowledge, KENTA is able to manage a complete project from the coverage study to the supply and the installation of Turn Key Radio Communication Projects. KENTA has its own test laboratories for radio, EMC and environmental tests (vibration, temperature etc.). KENTA is also a key provider of Software Defined Radio (SDR) technologies for all industries.
Thanks to the skills and the unique experience of its team, KENTA continues to innovate and propose to its customer state-of-the art products and services worldwide.
Skills and Know-How
Field Of Expertise:
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) technologies
- Expertise in Radio Frequency Communication Systems in MF/HF/VHF/UHF/MicroWaves both in Analog & Digital (for both transmission and reception)
- Integration of Turn Key Radio Communication Solutions
KENTA is member of Local, National and International Bodies:
- KENTA is member of the CIRM (Comité International Radio-Maritime). More information at http://www.cirm.org
- KENTA is member of IALA (International Association of Lighthouse Authorities). More information at http://www.iala-aism.org
- KENTA is member of the GICAN (Groupement des Industries de Construction et Activités Navales). More information athttp://www.gican.asso.fr/
- KENTA is member of the Pole Mer Bretagne Atlantique competitiveness cluster. More information at http://www.pole-mer-bretagne-atlantique.com
KENTA is member of the Images&Réseaux competitiveness cluster. More information at http://www.images-et-reseaux.com/